I’m a twenty something year old University of Toronto student trying for a better writing project than Facebook…like most people in my age group I’m trying to forge my own path in the world and find what it is that makes me happy, so I’m writing about my life in the big city and the things I’m learning as I grow. I don’t have that one “ultimate” passion that I feel young people our age are forced to search for, but I feel like I am fairly well versed for my age and able to be critical of my society and that’s what I hope to discuss in my blog posts. As the new “technological” generation we may be on our phones or laptops a little too much, but with this new technology we also have new abilities to be critical and reflexive. We’re only twenty something so stop fronting!
I'm a busy 20-something about town living in downtown Toronto and creating fun, easy recipes for those on the go!
- Mid Week News November 27, 2013
- Social Justice in District 9 November 25, 2013
- Mid Week News November 20, 2013
- We Need to Stop Blaming Rob Ford November 15, 2013
- Mid Week News November 13, 2013
- Fun Auto-tune Remixes for your Monday November 11, 2013
- Mid Week News November 6, 2013
- Venus Noire, Video Vixens & Blackface November 5, 2013
- Mid-Week News October 30, 2013
- Commercial Review: Secret Outlast October 22, 2013
- advertising awareness Beauty blogging canada Capitalism cashier city life class Controversy cozy culture customer discrimination Dove Drake Efficiency Equality family feminism friends gender Halloween health Healthy Eating Hip-Hop History life Lifestyle love marketing media memes mental-health midterms miley cyrus Mondays money Motivation Movies news Ontario oppression politics Pop Culture pride Psychology Racism Rap Music Reading Regent Park rob ford scandal sexism sexist advertising Social Issues Social Justice social media society sociology student student life student problems studying success time Toronto twitter university University of Toronto U of T weekly roundup Women's Issues work writing